This post was made possible by iConnect and Old Spice. I was compensated for my participation in this campaign, but all opinions are 100% mine.
One of my favorite parts of the holiday season is gift giving and finding the perfect gift for my loved ones. The men in my family are probably the hardest to shop for. I’m sure you all know how that is. However, one of my favorite go-to gifts is something that they would love but normally don’t think to buy for themselves. Something like Old Spice styling products! These hard working men don’t always think to take care of themselves, but with Old Spice you can treat the guys in your life with the gift of stylish holiday hair. I feel like my guy might not think to get these things for himself throughout the year, which is why they’re perfect!
Old Spice is the quintessential men’s grooming brand, and is perfect for guys of all ages. These products also make great gifts for teens/tweens. Here are some of the varieties available that can help you deliver holiday style.
- Old Spice Pomade – provides moderate hold and a low shine finish for hair that is re-workable. This product is a great choice for most guys if you aren’t quite sure what would be best for their hair.
- Old Spice Paste – medium hold and textured finish, for hair that just wants to mess around. For the casual, relaxed guy in your life.
- Old Spice Putty – high hold with a low shine finish for hair that is sturdy yet shapeable.
- Old Spice Fiber Wax – Flexible Hold and Shine, for versatile hair that always bounces back – similar to the greatest comeback story ever told about great hair.
- Old Spice Forming Creme – Natural Hold and Shine, for hair that doesn’t try too hard, because it doesn’t have to.
The Pomade, Putty, and Paste hair stylers make the perfect stocking stuffers, and all of the guys in your life will be able to right their hair wrongs thanks to the manliest grooming brand on the planet. Old Spice offers a complete product portfolio for today’s man including anti-perspirants, deodorants, body washes, body sprays, shampoos, hair stylers, electric razors and trimmers, shave gels, after shaves, colognes.
Free Goal Setting Prints
Subscribe to my newsletter for post updates, freebies, discounts, and more. Plus, get these two free goal setting printables!