This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #CelebrateWithCoffee #CollectiveBias
One of my favorite things when the weather starts too get cool is to sit down with a nice cup of coffee with my planners and plan out my week or my day. Of course, then as we get closer to the holidays it is time to start planning for those, too. It’s kind of a holiday treat for myself to sit down during that time and collect my thoughts and ideas for the holiday season, and enjoy my morning coffee.
It can definitely be difficult to keep track of everything we need to during the holiday season, so today I’m sharing 5 tips for staying organized!
- Track meals! I’m talking everyday meals AND holiday meals! Have a plan so that meal time doesn’t add to the chaos. Having a plan for your holiday dinner can include planning the menu, planning who will bring what dishes, to planning invites and guest lists.
- Track gifts! I find it is so much easier when I plan out what gifts I want to give on paper. Whether that includes a budget, or just the gifts, who they’re for, where to get them, and if they’ve been purchased, this makes gift giving easy peasy.
- Special Events. Make sure to keep track of special events you want your family to attend so that you don’t miss out. Examples might be Christmas parades, Christmas light shows, etc… planning for these can also help you budget for them!
- Coordinate your shopping. Once you know what gifts you are giving, you can coordinate your shopping. Make sure to take note of any special deals that might be happening on the gifts you need to purchase, and you can coordinate shopping trips and make sure you get the best prices for the items.
- Keep everything in one place. Set yourself up with a holiday planner. Something you can pull out that has all of the information you need in one spot. This will help you stay on top of everything.
Okay, so like I mentioned, I love sitting down and planning and organizing everything, especially the holidays, with a nice warm cup of coffee. I really like to make it festive with the seasonally flavored WhiteWave creamers, too. These holiday flavors really brighten up this time of year.
White Chocolate Raspberry and Frosted Sugar Cookie are our go-to flavors, and they pair so perfectly with the delicious taste of Folgers® Classic Roast coffee. There’s something about a good holiday drink that can really get you into the spirit. You can grab all of your holiday coffee necessities at Target. Plus, you can save 5% on Folgers® Coffee with this Target Cartwheel offer! Plus, check out some other great Cartwheel offers available right now for a variety of coffees and creamers!
Target definitely makes all holiday shopping fun.
I have a fun bonus free printable to share with you guys today that can definitely help keep you productive and organized this holiday season. You can print it and laminate it if you’d like to keep a running to-do list of holiday tasks.
I hope this has helped bring some calm to your holiday chaos, and that you find time this holiday season to enjoy some peace. Staying organized can mean the difference between having a hectic holiday or one you can really be present for and enjoy with your family. So, tell us in the comments- what are you most looking forward to this year? Then be sure to hop over here and check out even more holiday coffee inspiration!