I love early Fall. While it may still be a bit warm out, you know Fall is right on the horizon, and it feels like a new beginning. My favorite early Fall treats are anything with apple. I feel like pumpkin gets all the credit later in Fall, so in August and September, you’ll find me baking up all the delicious apple dishes. Today I’ve got 20+ apple recipes that are just perfect for Fall. I’ve got a little bit of everything in here, so if you are an apple fan, you’re sure to find something you’ll love.
Alright, so let’s get into these recipes.
1. This Apple Snickers Salad from Joyfully Thriving is a quick and easy recipe that I can get behind. Ahem, SNICKERS.
2. Next up is these Apple Nachos from Mrs. Kathy King. The jury is out on if these are healthy, but they sure look yummy.
3. If you are looking for a delicious Deep Dish Apple Pie, this one from Spaceships and Laser Beams is to die for.
4. Here’s a delicious Fall side dish, Apple Pecan Stuffing from A Mom’s Take.
5. A Mom’s Take also has this delicious Skillet Apple Pie Roll for another delicious dessert.
Speaking of desserts, don’t miss these Apple Bie Bites made with Crescent Rolls.
6. For a delicious Fall lunch, make this Harvest Grilled Cheese with ham and apple butter, from ABCs and Garden Peas.
7. For a seasonal breakfast, make these Apple Cinnamon Waffles from A Girl Worth Saving.
8. This Old Fashioned Apple Crisp from Centsable Momma is always a hit.
9. These Caramel Apple Mini Cakes from ABCs and Garden Peas make a wonderful Fall hostess gift.
10. For the Love of Food made these fun and easy Caramel Apple Cookies.
If you are in the mood for some apple cider, this Caramel Apple Cider cooks up right in your crockpot!
11. For another great breakfast, make this Sour Cream Apple Coffee Cake from Bunny’s Warm Oven.
12. For an extra special treat, this Snickerdoodle Cream Cheese Apple Pie, also from Bunny’s Warm Oven, is a delicious option.
13. Another delicious breakfast idea, this Cinnamon Apple Bread from The Happier Homemaker is perfect for Fall mornings.
14. These Baked Apple Chips from Sally’s Baking Addiction are a great afternoon snack.
15. This Butternut Squash Apple Soup from Well Plated is the perfect dinner for a cool Fall evening.
For a boozy Fall treat, whip up this Caramel Apple Cider Sangria.
16. I can’t wait to make these Apple Cider Maple Meatballs from Mom on Time Out. They’re the perfect football game day snack!
17. This Harvest Skillet with Sweet Potato and Sauteed Apples from Well Plated has so much Fall goodness.
18. Here is The Best Apple Cobbler from Call Me PMC, it looks absolutely amazing.
19. These Bloomin’ Baked Apples from The Gunny Sack are a Fall tradition at our house.
20. Finally, these Slow Cooker Fried Apples from The Diary of a Real Housewife are just perfect.
For the last apple recipe today, these Apple Cider Floats are so much fun.
For more great apple recipes, check out these fun cookbooks!
These are affiliate links, I do earn a small commission if you purchase through them.