Hey guys! I’m back with another fun monthly goals freebie! This month I’ve made this in letter size, half letter size (for A5), personal size, and a size for the Happy Planner!!
I know it is almost the end of the year, but I’m still working on my goals and looking ahead to 2017, as well. I think goal setting is always important. So, use these links to download what size you need for this November Goals printable!
- For the letter, half letter, and happy planner sizes, make sure you print at actual size.
- The Happy Planner size will have a 1/2 inch margin all the way around, so keep that in mind when trimming to 7 x 9.25 inches.
- The half letter size is two to a letter size sheet. You just trim those right down the middle.
- For the personal size, when you go to print, make sure you hit “multiple” at 2 and horizontal (shown below) if you are using letter size paper.
- When trimming the personal size, there is 1/4 inch margin on the top, bottom, and right sides, and a 1/2 inch on the left for holes!
I try to use my higher printer setting to get the best color, and if you are curious about what paper to use for printables, check out my post on what paper to use for printing planner inserts!
As always, if you are looking for planner printables or stickers, I’ve got what you need over in my shop!
PSSST… did you know you can get my ENTIRE printable library for just $29??!
Okay, and if you’re interested, here are my goals for this month-
- No extra spending
- Bring down grocery budget
- Shop at ALDI!!
- 3 glasses of water daily
- 3 blog posts per week (not sponsored)
- daily promoting
- participate in linky parties!
- schedule social media
- weekly new sticker & printable releases
- film weekly plan with me videos
- film deluxe EC monthly video + personal planner setup
Okay guys, that’s it! Those are my main focus areas this month. Share in the comments what you are working towards!