This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #WinOverWinter #CollectiveBias I have received information and materials from Johnson & Johnson Consumer, Inc., McNeil Consumer Healthcare Division. The opinions stated are my own. This is a sponsored post.
Winter is here, ya’ll. It’s official. We have our first colds of the season at our house, which I am hoping everyone gets over before the holiday fun starts. However, there are so many things we rely on to keep feeling our best despite the winter blues that come along with all of that.
If you want to get prepared for this time of year, I really recommend setting yourself up with a Winter Essentials Toolkit.
You can include anything that makes your life easier, of course, but here are some things I recommend-
- A good scarf, hat, gloves, etc.. I think these are really underrated for keeping everyone bundled up in the cold.
- Tissues! The minute the sniffles start, these are absolutely necessary and definitely make getting over the yuck easier.
- Medicine for the little ones. I absolutely have to have this stuff on hand, because if your kids are like mine, any time they’re sick it hits in the evening or at night and I have to go out and get something. To avoid that, I just keep it on hand! To get my littles feeling better fast, I count on Children’s MOTRIN® for fast fever relief that lasts up to 8 hours. Children’s MOTRIN® also tackles those minor aches and pains that come along with the common cold, headache, flu, sore throat, and toothache.
- Medicine for mom. Between catching all of the germs and the headache that comes with the holiday season, I keep some Extra Strength TYLENOL® on hand as well.
- Skin care – a good lotion and lip balm are a MUST during the colder months as well.
Of course, Target is my go to place for mom shopping getaways, and you can find all of these winter necessities there, too.
These are just some idea starters and some of the things we count on to keep us going. The winter months can be rough, but we still want to be able to enjoy the fun holiday season the best that we can.
To bring a little holiday cheer through whatever colds, aches, or pains you might be dealing with this winter, I made this fun printable that you can print and hang in an 8×10 frame!
Now, what are you waiting for? Get started building up your own winter toolkit, and go here to learn more about Children’s MOTRIN® and other helpful products to include.