Hey friends! As I mentioned in my video this week, I’m doing a proper meal plan and grocery shopping trip (even if that means just using Walmart Grocery Pickup), and I wanted to bring you along and share with you what groceries we got, and what we’re doing food-wise for breakfasts, lunches, and dinners this week!
This post contains affiliate links. See our full disclosure policy, here.
I did film a grocery haul to go along with this meal plan & I filled out our plan and chatted a little bit about what things we’re eating right now, which you can watch below-
If you want to learn more about the smoothies I’m having that keep me ridiculously full for most of the day and set me up for good food decisions, you can read more about those here.
Okay so here are our meals-
1. Spaghetti – basic spaghetti with meat sauce, sauce, noodles, beef, easy.
2. Chicken Tetrazzini – this recipe is from Lil Luna and honestly if you want some good food and some recipes you know you can trust, you need to visit her site.
3. Crockpot Stroganoff – our favorite recipe comes from Nums the Word.
4. Chicken Penne – this is a recipe we just came up with, but it is posted here on the site.
5. Pizza – tombstone!
6. Teriyaki Chicken with rice and broccoli
7. “Healthified” Chicken Pot Pie – this is one of our favorites and we love that Pillsbury has lightened up this recipe so much!
Some recipes have veggies included, but for the ones that don’t I typically make some steam-in-bag broccoli or roast up some asparagus or carrots to go along with the meal that helps a lot with portions.
If you want to download my Meal Planning Printables, you can get those over in my new Shopify store! They’re sent to your email instantly when you purchase.
You can also download my Month of Meals printable, plus get access to all of my free printables when you sign up for my email list below!