This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #CarpetProtect #CollectiveBias
There’s something I haven’t ever told you guys about our puppy girl, Clover. She is a DIVA. I mean, you couldn’t tell? Ha! She is SUCH a good dog and is absolutely a furry member of our family. She doesn’t chew, she loves our kids. She really is a great dog, except for one habit that we are still working on 2 years later. We don’t encounter it too often, but we definitely do more so during the holidays. She get SO excited when we have visitors, and if she hasn’t been out to the bathroom recently when they arrive, she ALWAYS has an accident. It never fails. She literally just gets that excited. So, then we find her feeling like this…
She’s embarrassed because she has had another accident, and she doesn’t get to hang out and enjoy our guests. Poor, sad puppy. If you have this same problem with your furry family members, there are a few things you can do. We will often let her hang out in our bedroom while guests are here. Her bed is here, too. However, this isn’t a permanent solution since we’d love for our guests to be able to enjoy her, too. So, we are working with her slowly but surely. Here are a few things we do-
- Make sure she’s gone potty BEFORE guests arrive, and that she goes often while they’re here.
- We have a command with her, for us it is “no, ma’am” and she has gotten to where she will really calm down if we use it. Find a command to get your pup’s attention and try that when they get too excited.
- Slow introductions – sometimes it really helps a lot to let her be around people a little bit at a time first, and then she starts to get used to them and doesn’t get SO excited.
As time goes she does get better. However, we still do encounter those accidents. That’s why we rely on STAINMASTER® Carpet Pet Stain Remover.
This helps us to get past the pet messes and keep training her and working with her to get better. Pets and carpet aren’t always a perfect match but STAINMASTER™ Carpet Pet Stain Remover lifts away tough pet stains and eliminates odors. Some other stain removers can leave a sticky residue that can attract dirt over time, but our breakthrough technology is designed to quickly clean on contact and repel dirt to protect against re-soiling to keep your carpet looking newer longer. And you can breathe easy thanks to our powerful ODOR REMOVE™ technology, which starts to eliminate odors within minutes.
This product is also great for potty training your furry friends, because when they are learning to go outside, getting rid of the odor to keep them from going back to that spot is CRUCIAL! STAINMASTER Carpet Pet Stain Remover cleans the area, removes odors, and repels dirt to help prevent future messes. A handy product, it also works on many household spills and stains, too.
Here’s how you use it-
- SPRAY: Spray product liberally and directly on affected areas.
- WAIT: Wait 3-5 minutes to allow solution to penetrate the stain.
- BLOT: Dampen the spot with water and blot with a clean, colorfast paper towel or cloth. Repeat as necessary to remove the stain. For best results treat stain immediately.
I found our STAINMASTER Carpet Pet Stain Remover at our local Alabaster, AL Target in the cleaning aisle.
Stainmaster Carpet Pet Stain Remover is not available at all Target locations, but is available online. Click here to find Stainmaster Carpet Pet Stain Remover, or have it shipped for free, to your local Target store.
So, while you’re working with your pets to eliminate accidents, you can definitely count on STAINMASTER Carpet Pet Stain Remover to make the process a little less stressful! Click here to learn more!