Guys! We only have a week and a half left until Easter! Do you have Easter on the brain? I’ve got some great activities and treats you can make for your Toddlers or Preschoolers (or big kids, too!). Find some fun things to do with your little ones this week to get in the Easter spirit!
I am forever amazed at the talent of my blogging friends, ya’ll. Be sure to stop by and show them some love if you find something you really like. Here’s to lots of Easter fun this year!
1. Easter Bunny Butt Cookies from Thrifty DIY Diva
2. Easter Bunny Crayon Craft from Practical Mommy
3. Glow in the Dark Easter Eggs from Can’t Google Everything
4. Easter Bunny Butt Pudding Cups from Mama’s Got It Together
5. Easter Photo Props from Krystal’s Kitsch
6. Easter Foam Sticker Craft from Family Centsability
7. Easter Rice Krispie Treat Pops from Thrifty DIY Diva
8. Easter Nest Sugar Cookies from Thinking Outside the Sandbox
9. Printable Easter Egg Filler Jokes from Practical Mommy
10. Easter Footprint Carrot from The Neighborhood Moms
11.Easter Bunny Bath Bombs from Can’t Google Everything
12. Tissue Paper Eggs from Thrifty DIY Diva
13. Bunny Bait Snack Mix from Mama’s Got It Together
14. Easter Hatch a Chick Craft from The Neighborhood Moms
15. Easter Bunny Cupcakes from Krystal’s Kitsch
16. Rice Krispie Easter Nests from Can’t Google Everything
17. Easter Muddy Buddies from Frugal Mom Eh!
18. You’ve Been Egged Easter Neighbor Idea from One Creative Mommy
19. Easter Bunny Pizza from Spaceships and Laser Beams
20. Easter Pancakes from Family Frugal Fun
What activities are you planning to do with your little bunnies??