Hey guys! I have another Story Box review to share with you today. They were kind enough to send me this box to share with you all and show what you get and how the subscription works!
Okay, so you know we love going to the library and reading is huge in our house. There are a lot of book subscription boxes out there but what I love about the Story Box is how they provide informational guides with the books they send to give you ideas to turn it into a real learning experience for your little one.
The boys were anxious to open their box this month! Liam at least, the baby was not too sure what was going on. 😉
Here’s how the Story Box works:
- The books in our boxes are selected by parents and a nationally certified speech-language pathologist. Our top priorities are to select books that are fun for families and lead to learning.
- The parent guide is written by a nationally certified speech-language pathologist and includes quick, practical tips that will help you make the most of your family reading time.
- Shipping is always FREE!
- This box is BEST for ages 0-6
- The Story Box starts at $14.99 and you can get a discount when you subscribe for multiple months!
- You can choose your pack! You can get paperback books for bigger kiddos, board books for the littles, or one of each in the family box (this is what we got!)
Here is the parent guide that came with our box. I think this is so awesome!
Liam’s book this month was Shark’s Big Surprise (valued at $14.30 on Amazon)
and Owen got-
Red Bird: Friends Come in Different Sizes (valued at $5.95 on Amazon)
I can’t wait to sit with my little ones and read them these books. We are getting quite a collection, and we will probably weed through some older ones soon and donate them to our library.
So I think this is such an awesome subscription box and I can’t wait to get our next one and share with you!
If you’d like to join you can still use the code SEEDS for $5 off your first box!