Hey guys! I have a fun announcement today. I am FINALLY getting started on the Create Your Own Planner Stickers Course. My first BETA round of this course is going to run February 5th-March 11th, and then the course will OFFICIALLY launch on March 12th.
So, what I’m needing is BETA testers!
Here’s what we are going to cover in the course-
- Sticker making basics- supplies you need, planner measurements, things to know about copyright, etc…
- Where to find design elements- my favorite resources for fonts, clipart, graphics, and more.
- 11 video tutorials on the different functions I use in Silhouette Studio when creating stickers.
- How to kiss cut your stickers and troubleshooting getting your machine to cut!
- Tutorials on some common sticker types, and even a full tutorial on how to create a full sticker kit.
- Finally, you’ll get some templates to help you get started designing and customizing your own stickers.
Who am I? What qualifies me to teach you how to create planner stickers?
I’ve been selling planner stickers in my Etsy shop since 2014 and have had over 4,000 happy sticker customers. I also create printable sticker designs which I give away and sell here on this blog.
What you need know-
The beta run of this course is heavily discounted- you won’t get access to the course for this price ever again, so it is a great opportunity. The lessons will be sent out each Monday starting February 5th. Plus, you’ll have access to the course as long as it is available, and you’ll get any updated versions as the course grows and changes, as well.
Grab your spot below-
If you’d like to sign up for notifications about this course, you can do that below.