It is officially pumpkin season! I know we will be carving pumpkins at some point over the next couple of weeks, and our favorite thing to do is roast the pumpkin seeds! Today I’ve rounded up 15 roasted pumpkin seeds recipes for you, so you can find a delicious use for the leftover seeds. My favorites are the garlic cajun and the brown sugar pumpkin seeds, they are both delicious! This list has savory roasting ideas as well as sweet. Be sure to check out the candied pumpkin seeds!
This post contains affiliate links. I earn a small commission if you make a purchase through these links, but this comes at no extra cost to you.
Be sure to head over and share the love with these bloggers by pinning and sharing their recipes. Also let us know if you try any of these roasted pumpkin seeds ideas, and how they turn out! Happy pumpkin seed picking!
- Sweet and Salty Pumpkin Seeds by Midget Momma
- Salted Pumpkin Seeds by A Grande Life
- Pumpkin Pie Spiced Pumpkin Seeds by Craft Create Cook
- Crunchy Roasted Pumpkin Seeds by Living Sweet Moments
- Garlic Cajun Pumpkin Seeds by Big Bear’s Wife
- Toasted Pumpkin Seeds with Cranberries by Pint Sized Treasure
- Savory Pumpkin Seeds by Kennary
- CinnamonPumpkin Seeds by Wondermom Wannabe
- Spicy Garlic Pumpkin Seeds by Trish Sutton
- Ranch Pumpkin Seeds by Over the Big Moon
- Brown Sugar Pumpkin Seeds by Mad in Crafts
- Candied Pumpkin Seeds by Creek Line House
- Spiced Pumpkin Seeds by My Crazy Good Life
- Maple Honey Cinnamon Roasted Pumpkin Seeds by Swanky Recipes
- Roasted Garlic Pumpkin Seeds by Frugal Family Home
I think roasting pumpkin seeds might just be one of my favorite parts about carving pumpkins in the Fall, and there are so many great ways to do it. Grab your kiddos and have them help, they’ll have not only pumpkin carving memories, but roasted pumpkin seed memories, too. They’ll love getting to eat their creations, you can even let everyone pick their own variety. I’ve got a few pumpkin carving/seed roasting supplies you might find handy, below!