Hey guys! I don’t know about ya’ll, but a big portion of our monthly budget goes to food. We’ve tried and tried to lower our food budget, and I don’t think we do that bad, but getting dinner on the table on a tight budget can be difficult. I’ve rounded up some recipes from bloggy friends that I think will go a little easy on your budget & still be delicious & kid friendly.
Make sure to bookmark this or pin it on Pinterest so you can add these great recipes to your meal plan next week? Not meal planning? You need a meal planner, friend!
1. Slow Cooker Chicken Enchilada Soup from Who Needs a Cape?
2. Spaghetti Bake from Mission to Save
3. Easy Home-style Meatloaf from Stay Fit Mom (bonus, it’s PALEO!)
4. Easy Crockpot Mexican Chicken from Faith N’ Pixie Dust
9. Creamy Chicken Noodle Soup from Mama of 3 Munchkins
10. Cheeseburger French Fry Casserole from Just 2 Sisters
11. Crockpot Beef Stroganoff from Parenting Chaos
12. Crockpot Baked Ziti from Tamilee Tips
These all look so great! Which do you think your family would love?