Hey guys! Can you believe we are almost half way through December?? I haven’t done a single lick of baking yet, and it is definitely on my to-do list. Today I’m sharing a roundup of some delicious sweet treats I’ve found around blog land. Here are 20 Sweet Treats for Your Christmas Baking List.
The flavors of the season can be captured in a variety of baked goodies. From Christmas crack and hot chocolate spoons to oreo truffles, there is something for everyone.
Be sure to add some of these to your Christmas Baking List! My little man’s birthday is coming up this week, too, so I’m looking forward to making some of these treats. I think the Pretzel Turtles will be the perfect treat for him to be able to help with!
1. Christmas White Chocolate-Dipped Pretzel Rods from The Kitchen is My Playground
2. Christmas Crack from This Sweet Life of Mine
3. Sugar Cookie “Hot Vanilla” from Little Miss Celebration
4. Chocolate Peppermint Trifle from One Creative Mommy
9. Peanut Butter Blossoms from Baking Beauty
10. Caramel Cashew Popcorn Balls from A Mom’s Take
11. White Chocolate Chex Mix from Mom Endeavors
12. Dark Chocolate Peppermint Sugar Cookie Cups from Mom on Time Out
13. Saltine Cracker Toffee from A Virtuous Woman
14. Hot Cocoa Cookies from This Sweet Life of Mine
15. Candy Coated Winter Oreos from Little Miss Celebration
16. Nutter Butter Reindeer Cookies from The Nerd’s Wife
This post is for all you bakers out there who are not feeling particularly inspired this season. I’m here to tell you that Christmas baking doesn’t have to be overwhelming. With a few simple steps, you can make delicious and impressive treats that will impress even the most discerning of palates. What treats are you most looking forward to baking this holiday season??
Next, head over and grab my free Christmas movie watching planner printable.
If you need a little help with your Christmas planning, be sure to check out my printable Christmas planner!