I love dinners that cook up in one pot, one pan, or one baking dish. They just make life easier, and make getting dinner on the table on a weeknight so much simpler. Today I’m rounding up 20 delicious and easy one pot dinners that you can add to your meal plan each week. Be sure to click over and show these recipe creators some love, because they have made some really great dishes here- all in just one pot!
Let us know if you try any of these recipes, and which ones your family loves down in the comments below!
Also, be sure to sign up for my email list to get delicious recipe and meal planning ideas sent right to your inbox!
Easy One Pot Dinner Ideas
- This Easy One Pot Lasagna Soup is so simple and delicious! I love that the noodles cook in the soup!
- This Easy Shrimp Scampi Orzo from Conservamom is a perfect weeknight dinner.
- Warm up with this One Pot Turkey and Sweet Potato Chili from Feast for a Fraction.
- Here is an easy and delicious One Pot Teriyaki Chicken and Rice from One Pot Only.
- Here’s an Easy One Pot Chili Mac that my kids absolutely go crazy for.
- For a fun twist, try this One Pot Taco Spaghetti from Crayons and Cravings.
- This One Pot Pepperoni Pizza Pasta from Cincy Shopper is budget friendly, made with Aldi ingredients!
- You’ll love this One Pot Olive Garden Zuppa Toscana Soup from Mom on Timeout.
- We love this delicious Chicken Pot Pie Soup, served with biscuits!
- Delicious Little Bites has this amazing One Pot Enchiliada Pasta.
- This One Pot Creamy Chicken Spinach Pasta from Crayons and Cravings takes just 30 minutes.
- Next, try this One Pot Taco Casserole from Wonky Wonderful.
- This best ever chili recipe cooks up in one pot, and is perfect for game day!
- Valerie’s Kitchen has this yummy One Pot Lemon Chicken with Orzo.
- Kids will love this One Pot Pizza Rigatoni from A Night Owl.
- Switch things up with this Cabbage Roll Soup from The Rising Spoon.
- This One Pot Chicken Alfredo Tortellini from A Night Own is amazing.
- This One Pan Meatball Stroganoff from Chef Savvy is sure to be a family favorite.
- In just 20 minutes you can make this One Pot Pork Chops and Rice recipe from Call Me PMC.
- Finally, this one pot Cheesy Chicken Pasta from Call Me PMC is one your kiddos are sure to love, too.
Which of these are you adding to your meal plan this week?