I don’t know about you guys, but we are having so much fun already this summer. It feels to me like summer gets a bad rap. Fall and the holidays get a lot of attention when it comes to fun things to do, and there’s a lot of excitement around those seasons. If you’d asked me a few months ago, I’d say that Summer was absolutely my least favorite holiday, but as my kiddos are getting older, I’m starting to see Summer’s appeal. There are so many fun things to do, so today I’m sharing a roundup of 20 summer activities for kids AND a free Summer Bucket List printable I’ve created so you can keep track of your summer fun ideas!
Plus, I’m sharing 20+ fun summer activities for kids!
1. Create Your Own Summer Day Camp from Kids Activities Blog
2. 10 Summer Sensory Play Ideas from Little Bins for Little Hands
3. 13 Family Activities for Summer from The Gracious Wife
4. Frugal Family Summer Activities from The Frugal Navy Wife
5. 10 Ways to Keep Kids Healthy and Active This Summer from A Mom’s Take
6. 100 Boredom Buster Summer Activities from Natural Beach Learning
7. Low Stress Summer Fun for Kids from Mama Smiles
8. Backyard Camping from The Joys of Boys
9. 15 Free Summer Fun Days for Kids from Passion for Savings
10.Beach Sand Art from Schooling a Monkey
11. 100+ Fun Things to do This Summer with Kids from Simplistically Living
12. Nighttime Summer Outdoor Activities for Families from TOTSFamily.com
13. Printable Summer Activity Sheets from Kids Activities Blog
14. Summer Engineering Projects for Kids from Little Bins for Little Hands
15. Montessori Inspired Summer Activities from Natural Beach Living
16. Summer Activities Bingo Game from A Mom’s Take
17. Easy Summer Fun for Kids from Mama Smiles
18. Leggo Challenges for Summer from The Joys of Boys
19. 15 Water Games for Kids from Passion for Savings
20. Summer Skies Flashlight Constellations from Schooling a Monkey
Okay, okay.. free printable time! I love creating seasonal bucket lists for things to do with my little ones. Some things on our list this year- go to the zoo, go to the children’s museum, etc… so use this printable to make a fun list for you and your kiddos!