Today I’m sharing 7 coordinating Easter activities & books for kids. I LOVE pairing our favorite crafts and activities with a good book. I feel like this helps foster a love of reading in my little ones and really gives us a complete activity that we can do to celebrate the upcoming holiday or season. I have some things for all ages so browse through and see if you find something perfect for your family!
1. Easter Egg Slime from Little Bins for Little Hands+ Llama Llama Easter Egg by Anna Dewdney
Our favorite Llama Llama series books with a fun Easter egg slime project. Fun pastels make this slime Easter friendly and it’s a great way to get a little messy with your Easter fun!
2. The Itsy Bitsy Bunny by Jeffrey Burton + Easter Chick & Bunny Handprint Crafts from Kids Activities Blog
This book/activity combo is perfect for the younger little ones. The book turns one of our favorite nursery rhymes into a fun Easter version, and the handprint craft is quick and easy, and still a little messy, which we know little ones love.
3. Minute to Win It Easter Games from Little Bins for Little Hands + The Berenstain Bears and The Easter Story by Mike Berenstain
Both the book and this activity are sure to be a whole lot of fun for the entire family. These games might be more appropriate for older children, but it’s a great way to get them interested in learning about Easter with some fun thrown in.
4. Duck & Goose Here Comes the Easter Bunny by Tad Hills + Shaving Cream Easter Eggs from A Night Owl Blog
This is an easy and fun Easter art project with a fun book about our friends Duck and Goose, and the Easter Bunny! This set would be great for preschoolers!
6. The Story of Easter by Thomas Nelson + Stained Glass Cross Easter Craft from Mom on Timeout
If you are looking for a more traditional, religious based set, I found this great book for teaching little ones the true meaning of Easter, along with this fun and easy “stained glass” cross craft.
7. Pete the Cat: Big Easter Adventure by James Dean + Easter Bunny Krispie Treats from Cincy Shopper + Easter Bunny Snack Mix from A Mom’s Take
Little ones of all ages love Pete the Cat, and I found some fun edible Easter projects you can make up that your little ones can get involved with!
There you have it! 7+ fun Easter Activities with coordinating books to get your little ones reading and learning about Easter! What are you most looking forward to this Easter, share in the comments!
For more Easter fun, check out these posts: