I have another freebie for you guys and this one is so fun! I created this set of Zone Cleaning printable planner stickers and I’m giving one sheet away!
This post may contain affiliate links, when you purchase through these links I earn a small commission at no extra cost to you. This helps me keep this site running and keeps me stocked with coffee for designing new stickers!
This freebie is great for marking what zone you are on each week, and I also recommend having a notes page in your planner outlining your tasks for each zone. I am hoping to have a full tutorial on how I do my zone cleaning posted soon on my Youtube channel.
I think I managed to fit a whole year’s worth of zone stickers on this sheet for you!
If you are new to printing your own stickers, here’s what you’ll need to get started-
- Printer (this is the one I have, but there are lots of inexpensive printers at Walmart, Target, etc)
- Ink! (I like to save by purchasing generic ink from Amazon)
- Sticker Paper – I prefer Online Labels. You can get a ton of sheets that are excellent quality.
- Scissors or an X-acto knife if you want to hand cut your stickers. (Don’t forget a mat if you use an x-acto knife!)
- Silhouette Portrait if you want to learn to print & cut stickers that way.
Make sure to right click and “unzip” or “extract” the files & make a note of where you save them on your computer!
If you want to see how I designed these, I filmed a Design With Me Video, too, which I will insert below!
All three of these sheets are also included in my Printable Planner Sticker membership, which you can find out more about here!
Then, come back and use this link to save 25% off your membership forever!
I hope you guys enjoy the freebie & HAPPY PLANNING!