Hey planner friends, welcome back for another planner sticker tutorial and some freebie printable planner stickers! I filmed a quick video on how I made these fun soccer stickers to keep track of your little one’s soccer practices and games. I’ve also got football and baseball stickers that you can download and print for free.
I’ve also started a new Shopify store where I’ll have all of my planner stickers available in printable/digital format, if you want to check that out.
This post contains affiliate links. See our full disclosure policy, here.
If you’d like to see my tutorial for making the soccer stickers shown, you can watch that video from my Youtube channel below!
- Download & open your sticker cut files in silhouette studio.
- Double-check your mat size, and be sure it is set for either portrait or cameo, whichever machine you are working with.
- Double-check that registration marks are turned ON.
- Print your sticker sheet via your printer. I recommend this sticker paper if you are looking for what type you should use.
- Stick your sticker sheet onto your mat, making sure it is lined up properly, then load the mat into your silhouette machine.
- Go to the “SEND” tab, and set your settings to “Sticker Paper White”
- If you are using one of my sheets that is set to cut the sheet out (red and blue lines), click over to the “lines” tab and set the red lines to “sticker paper white” and the blue lines to “sticker paper clear”.
- Make sure blade in the machine is set to the same number as the settings in the Silhouette Studio area
- Select “Send” to have the machine cut your stickers.
I have a video tutorial here on how to print and cut printable stickers you download free or purchase. It doesn’t show how to do the lines that cut out the sheet, but it does show you how to set it up to cut basic cut lines. I’ll have a new tutorial for my sheets up soon!
Sign up for my email list below to download all of my free printable stickers!
Also, if you’d like to learn how to create stickers with silhouette studio and a cameo or portrait, I have full video tutorials that teach you how from start to finish. You can even learn where to find commercial-use fonts and graphics so you can sell those stickers!