I am so ready for Fall- the leaves, the pumpkin spice everything, and apple cider cocktails for days! So, my first Fall recipe on the blog this year is this delicious Caramel Apple Sangria. I even rimmed the glass with some homemade caramel sauce to make this an extra delicious drink.
This post contains affiliate links. I do earn a small commission if you purchase through these links, but this comes at no extra cost to you.
Okay, so obviously one of my favorite things about Fall is all of the drinks. I love apple cider, I love cranberry, and there are just so many great Fall cocktail options. I’ll be sharing some of my favorites as we get closer this year, but for starters, I’ve got a really delicious, Caramel Apple Sangria. Now, for this Sangria, the first rule is Honeycrisp apples. You’ll also notice that I use Honeycrisp apples in just about everything because they are DELICIOUS. The best apples, hands down.
Not to mention, the red to yellow ombre on Honeycrisp apples certainly makes for some really great photos of my recipes.
Here is what you need to make this Caramel Apple Sangria-
- 750 ml of white wine- think pinot grigio or chardonnay
- 1 1/2 cups caramel flavored vodka- I recommend Smirnoff Kissed Caramel
- 5 cups apple cider
- 2-3 Honeycrisp apples, cored and chopped
- Homemade caramel sauce (optional) for garnish
To make it, grab your large pitcher, and-
- Combine wine, apple cider, and caramel vodka into a large pitcher
- Add the chopped apples
- Stir well to muddle the apple flavors into your sangria
- Optional: chop additional apples to add to your glass
- You can even freeze some chopped apples- this means you’ll need less ice when serving
- To serve, pour sangria over ice! Enjoy.
For a printable version of this recipe, see below-
Caramel Apple Cider Sangria
- 750 ml white wine
- 1 1/2 cups caramel flavored vodka
- 5 cups apple cider
- 3-4 honeycrisp apples cored and chopped
In a large pitcher, mix together wine, vodka, and apple cider
Add chopped apples to the pitcher and stir well
Pour over ice to serve
Add additional chopped apples to each glass, if desired
You might also like these other yummy Fall drinks-