For the last month of the year we have our December Planner Printables in this fun Christmas cookie baking theme. I love this cute clip art and it perfect to add little holiday touches to the December freebies. Have you tried them in your digital planner yet, if you have one? I’d love to know how you are using these freebies, let us know in the comments!
This post contains affiliate links. See our full disclosure policy, here.
Our monthly planner printables are for personal use only, but you can print them out and use them year after year if you save the files. They’re undated so you can come back each year and grab these fun printables if you need. You can track your monthly calendar, daily plans, weekly plans, meal plans, cleaning routine, and your monthly budget. We are always brainstorming what to add so definitely leave your input!
How to Use these Free December Planner Printables
We included 4 planner sizes- US Letter size, Half Letter, A5 size, and Happy Planner classic size. The Happy Planner and A5 size printables include trim lines, so you can print them actual size on letter size paper, and use the handy cutting guides to know where to trim the pages. You don’t need any special paper sizes, they are all printable on US letter paper. These are all in portrait orientation and so easy to pop into your planner.
If you need recommendations, here is the best paper for printing your planner pages.
Looking to set up a new planner? Here’s how I set up my A5 planner binders.
December Digital Planner Templates
For the letter size versions of these printables I’ve also included PNG files, so you can easily download and import these into your digital planner, as well. You can pop them right over existing pages by importing as an image. However, you can add PDFs pages to your planner, too, I have a helpful tutorial on how to add a pdf file to your digital planner, so you can use whichever file you prefer.
Here’s what is included with these free printable planner pages for Decemeber-
1. Monthly calendar – each set includes a monthly calendar- this month’s is December. Our printable December calendar has a fun Christmas cookie theme, and you can use the monthly planner pages as an overview for your month. It has a Sunday start. Use this page to track important dates, special events, your work schedule, school calendar, and more!
2. Weekly planner – there is a “this week” overview page for a simple planning layout you can print and use any week! Plan all of your important tasks and appointments.
3. Cleaning routine– this sheet is an easy way to track your weekly cleaning routine.
4. Meal planner– next is a weekly mean planning page to help you track breakfast, lunches, dinners, and snacks for the week!
5. Daily planner– a daily planning page that you can print and use to plan your busiest days.
6. Monthly budget– this page is for planning your budget for the month, and is also undated and can be used any time.
To get your free download of these free December planner printables, sign up for our email newsletter below with your email address. Your confirmation is your download link and you’ll be redirected to our library of free printables. After you confirm your subscription (check your email), you will also get another email with the link to our free printable library, as well as the password you need for access. You must confirm your subscription to receive this email.
If you are new to using free printables, see our post on how to get started with planners and printables for helpful tips.
You might also like these other fun planner freebies for December-
Download our free Christmas Planner printables!
Get this cute Christmas Weekly Sticker Kit– the printables are free!
Then, download these fun Christmas Countdown Sticker printables.