Today’s new freebie is a fun free printable 100 day goal tracker. You can use this printable to keep track of a new habit you are starting, or old habits you want to break. There are 100 spots for 100 days that you can check off as you go. This is a great way to keep track of your progress. I only made this printable in US Letter size, PDF format, but I have a few tutorials on how to resize a pdf printable, or , how to resize a pdf for the Happy Planner if that is helpful.
This post contains affiliate links. See our full disclosure policy, here.
There are so many different things in your everyday life that you can track with your 100 day habit tracker page. This is such a fun way to reach a new goal and cross days off to keep track of your success. Here are a few good habit tracker ideas-
- drinking a certain amount of water
- exercising for a certain amount of time per day
- doing your daily cleaning routine
- washing one load of laundry daily start to finish
- doing your skincare routine daily
- doing a 100 day no-spend challenge
- tracking your budget closely for 100 days
- no take out or dining out for 100 days
- save $10 a day for 100 days
- the viral tiktok 100 envelope challenge tracker
- spending one hour on your side hustle for 100 days
- don’t use your credit cards for 100 days
- floss everyday
- take your vitamins everyday
- keep a food journal for 100 days
- bring lunch from home for 100 days
- declutter one drawer or space everyday for 100 days
- get a full nights sleep for 100 days
- get 10,000 steps a day for 100 days
- get outside for 30 minutes everyday
- follow a morning our evening routine for 100 days
What other ways can you think of to use this tracker? Share in the comments below. To download this 100 day habit tracker printable, and get access to all of our free printables, 100 day challenge tracker, sign up for our email list below!
Good habits, and bad habits, can be hard to establish or break, and this challenge is a great way to hold yourself accountable and track your daily habits that will lead you to success. You can create your own personal 100-day challenge to reach your big goals. Add a check mark each day that you show up for yourself and do the thing you’ve set out to do. Add dollar amounts to each space to make a fun savings goal tracker. Checking in with this printable each day will give you a constant reminder of what you are working to achieve, whether you are working on your financial situation, overall health and wellness, healthy eating, saving extra cash, or other healthy habits. This tracker is also great for new runners who are looking to integrate running into their daily life- any big goal you can think of will work perfectly, and this page can help you make it a part of your daily routine. Any fun challenge you can think of is perfect for this handy printable.
Habit trackers can be powerful tools for helping you to create better habits, reach financial goals, start a new routine, and more. A great place to keep this printable would be on the refrigerator, on a bulletin board, or in your planner! Anywhere you’ll see it and have that reminder on a daily basis.
The printables on this blog are for personal use only, but you can print them as much as you need! If you want to share this printable with a friend, send them the link!
You can also save this free printable 100 day goal tracker for later. Click the image below to add it to Pinterest!
You might also like these free habit tracker printables-