I have a new freebie today, and this one I am super excited about. It’s almost October, which means it is almost Halloween movie time! I absolutely love sharing with my kids some of my favorite Halloween movies as a kid. Hello, Hocus Pocus and Halloweentown. So, I made up this printable Halloween movie bucket list that you can download and print for your own family. I included both a pre-filled version and a blank version if you’d like to make your own. Also, for my planner friends I made this in a few extra sizes- you’ll also find in the downloads printables sized for half size (A5) and Happy Planner classic! Sign up for my email list below to get this free printable, plus access to my library of free printables.
I have really enjoyed making all the Halloween printables with this cute clipart that I purchased. It is the best! You can also get a matching October monthly calendar to plan your days at the pumpkin patch, and more.
Get some matching planner printables that you can print, or put into your digital planner, over in the shop!
The Best Halloween Movies for Families
As far as the movies go, here are the ones that we highly recommend. The information on streaming services is current as of October 2020. For Prime Video, some movies can be streamed free with your Prime subscription, or they’re available to rent or buy digitally through Prime. Check Amazon for more details.
- It’s the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown
- Hocus Pocus (watch instantly with Prime Video, Disney +)
- The Nightmare Before Christmas (Prime Video, Disney +)
- Sleepy Hollow (Prime Video, Netflix)
- Halloweentown (Prime Video, Disney +)
- Coraline (Hulu)
- Beetlejuice (Prime Video)
- Casper (Prime Video)
- Gremlins (Prime Video)
- Monsters, INC. (Prime Video, Disney +)
- The Haunted Mansion (Prime Video, Disney +)
- Toy Story of Terror (Prime Video, Disney +)
- Monster House (Prime Video FREE)
- Paranorman (Prime Video)
- Frankenweenie (Prime Video, Disney +)
- The Addams Family (Prime Video FREE)
- Hotel Transylvania (Prime Video)
- Monster Family (Netflix)
- Mickey’s Treat (Disney +)
- Double Double Toil and Trouble (Prime Video)
- Harry Potter Series (Prime Video)
- R.L. Stine’s Monsterville (Prime Video)
- E.T. (Prime Video)
- Scared Shrekless (Prime Video, Netflix)
- Edward Scissorhands (Prime Video FREE)
- Corpse Bride (Prime Video)
- Garfield’s Halloween Adventure
- The Little Vampire (Prime Video) There is also another newer animated The Little Vampire movie that my boys love (on Prime Video and Netflix).
- Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (Prime Video)
- Goosebumps (Prime Video)
- Ghost Busters (Prime Video)
There you have our 31 recommendations for your printable Halloween movie bucket list!