– – This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone #KidfreshToTheRescue #CollectiveBias
Meal planning is probably one of the most important things that I do that helps keep my house in order. Meal time happens every single day, so we need to always be ready for it! So, today I’m sharing 3 meal planning hacks that will help your weekly meal planning/prep and make life easier.
I also have a fun meal planning printable to share today as well. I use this mostly for planning what my kiddos are going to eat, since often times my breakfasts and lunches are the same everyday. I love this printable because it really helps lay out the week and help you be sure your little ones are getting variety in their diet throughout the week.
Okay, so here are my hacks for making meals a breeze during the week.
- Make a list of family favorites.
If you can keep a running list of your family’s favorites whether it is breakfast, lunch, or dinner, it makes it easy to plug in meals each week that you know everyone will love.
- Meal prep!
I find it so helpful to plan meals that I can actually make ahead of time. This goes beyond just the kids. For example, I make freezer burritos for my husband and I for breakfast and it is taken care of for the week with just one morning of cooking. Any meals that you can plan that can be made in bulk ahead of time will save you time during the busier moments of the week.
- Plan easy meals for when you are in a pinch
I try to add 1 or 2 easy meals that we could plan for last minute surprises or extra busy days. Things that I can just microwave or pop into the oven with no prep work are usually the best for this situation. Crock pot meals are good for these days, too!
One thing that I love to keep on hand is some easy meal options for my little ones. These would be easy lunches or dinners just depending on what we need them for. We are currently loving Kidfresh meals!
Kidfresh meals are new to our local Walmart, and they are a great option for healthy meals for our kids during busy times.
We love these meals for many reasons, but here are a few-
- Hidden Veggies + Best in Kids Nutrition – Kidfresh meals and sides have no artificial flavors or ingredients and no synthetic colors or flavors. They are made with non-GMO ingredients with short and clean ingredient lists. The meals are made with up to 1/2 cup of hidden veggies!
- Convenience + Relief for Busy Moms – There is a broad variety of single serve and multi-serve meals available, and they are so simple to prepare. We are ending the dinnertime fuss with these convenient meals.
- Trust and Credibility – We shouldn’t have to sacrifice health during the busy seasons of life. With the help of a pediatric nutritionist, Kidfresh meals are consistent with USDA dietary guidelines for all children. They are best in class on their protein content and they offer key nutrients for growing children. They are great sources of proteins, vitamins, calcium, iron, fiber, and more, and they are moderate in sodium, fat, and saturated fat.
Kidfresh meals are a quick and easy meal time solution that we can really feel good about.
As I mentioned, you can find Kidfresh meals now at your local Walmart, and there are also 2 great deals you can take advantage of for these.
And now, use these links to download your free meal planning printable!
Okay, so I hope you’ve enjoyed these meal planning hacks and the freebies, and I hope you’ll hop over and learn more about Kidfresh meals, I know your family will love them, too!