For July we made these cute 4th of July planner printables for our monthly printables set! These sets include printable calendars, a weekly planner, cleaning routine sheet, a daily planner page, and a monthly budget worksheet in a fun theme for the month- Independence Day!
This post contains affiliate links. See our full disclosure policy, here.
These fun patriotic printables are for personal use, but they’re a great way to get some cute free printables to use in your planner this month. They are undated with the exception of the monthly calendar with “July” at the top, and can be used again each year if you want to. They’re each set up as individual sheets, so only print the pages you want.
We included 4 planner sizes- US Letter size, Half Letter, A5 size, and Happy Planner classic size. The Happy Planner and A5 size printables include trim lines, so you can print them actual size on letter size paper, and use the handy cutting guides to know where to trim the pages. You don’t need any special paper sizes, they are all printable on US letter paper. These are all in portrait orientation and so easy to pop into your planner. I’ve included PNG files so you can easily import these into your digital planner, as well. You can add PDFs, too, I have a helpful tutorial on how to add a pdf file to your digital planner, so you can use whichever file you prefer.
Here’s what is included with these free printable planner pages for July-
1. Monthly calendar – each set includes a monthly calendar- this month’s is July. Our printable July calendars have a fun patriotic theme, and you can use the monthly planner pages as an overview for your month. It has a Sunday start. Use this page to track important dates, special events, your work schedule, school calendar, and more!
2. Weekly planner – there is a “this week” overview page for a simple planning layout you can print and use any week! Plan all of your important tasks and appointments.
3. Cleaning routine– this sheet is an easy way to track your weekly cleaning routine.
4. Meal planner– next is a weekly mean planning page to help you track breakfast, lunches, dinners, and snacks for the week!
5. Daily planner– a daily planning page that you can print and use to plan your busiest days.
6. Monthly budget– this page is for planning your budget for the month, and is also undated and can be used any time.
To get your free download of these free printable July planning pages, sign up for our email newsletter below with your email address. Your confirmation is your download link and you’ll be redirected to our library of free printables.
If you are new to using free printables, see our post on how to get started with planners and printables for helpful tips.
These fun 4th of July planner printables are the perfect way to add a little pop of color to your planner. What theme should we do next month?
You might also like these other fun planner freebies-