This post contains affiliate links. I’ll make a small commission if you purchase things through my links, but this is at no extra cost to you. This helps me pay the bills for running this blog! 🙂
Hey ya’ll! I have a new freebie for you today- just in time for November! These Thankful For stickers were a huge hit in my shop, and you can download them here for free!
If you need even more Fall printables for your planner, here’s a great roundup of 16 free Fall planner printables.
This includes the PDF file, JPG file, and a free silhouette file with cutlines!
If you are new to printing your own stickers, here’s what you’ll need to get started-
- Printer (this is the one I have, but there are lots of inexpensive printers at Walmart, Target, etc)
- Ink! (I like to save by purchasing generic ink from Amazon)
- Sticker Paper – I prefer Online Labels. You can get a ton of sheets that are excellent quality.
- Scissors or an X-acto knife if you want to hand cut your stickers. (Don’t forget a mat if you use an x-acto knife!)
- Silhouette Portrait if you want to learn to print & cut stickers that way.
To download, sign up below.
Make sure to right click and “unzip” or “extract” the files & make a note of where you save them on your computer!
What types of stickers would you like to see here on the blog? I’m always looking for new suggestions, so leave them in the comments!
Want to create your own planner stickers?
Don’t miss these other great freebies-