June Planner Printables
I’m so excited to share these free June planner printables! I made some of these a while ago and they were so cute I have always wanted to do them for each month, so here we are. For now, these monthly freebies include 6 printable pages in PDF format and PNG format (in case you want to add it to your digital planner). These monthly planner templates are for personal use for you to download and print to use as planner inserts in your paper planners, or digitally.
This post contains affiliate links. See our full disclosure policy, here.
Here’s what is included with these free printable planner pages for June-
1. Monthly calendar – each set includes a monthly calendar- this month’s is June, and the printables have a fun pool party theme for Summer. This is the only page in the set that is “dated” to June. but you can use this as a monthly overview for your month. It has a Sunday start. Use this page to track important dates, your work schedule, school calendar, and more!
2. Weekly planner – there is a “this week” overview page for a simple planning layout you can print and use any week!
3. Cleaning routine– this sheet is an easy way to track your weekly cleaning routine.
4. Meal planner– next is a weekly mean planning page to help you track breakfast, lunches, dinners, and snacks for the week!
5. Daily planner– a daily planning page that you can print and use to plan your busiest days.
6. Monthly budget– this page is for planning your budget for the month, and is also undated and can be used any time.
These printables are a super simple way to plan a few of the most important areas of your life. We kept a minimalist design for these with pops of pool party fun. They offer a fun way to plan, especially if you are creating your own planner with all of your favorite printables. I recommend these planners if you are looking for the best planners to add pages to.
These monthly planner pages have a fun Summer theme and comes ready to print for a few different paper sizes-
US Letter size– your typical 8.5 x 11 inch printable, perfect for popping into your digital planner. See our post on how to add a PDF to your digital planner (helpful for PNG files, as well).
Classic Happy Planner – we also have 7.25 x 9 inch printables with trim lines to print and put into your Happy Planner! Check out our post on how to add sections to your Happy Planner for more tips.
Half Letter size– this size is the same as our printed planner inserts, 5.5 x 8.5 inches. If you are curious about half letter size and why we use it, check out our post on Half Letter Size VS A5. These can be printed on letter size paper and cut right in half at 5.5 inches.
A5 Size– if you prefer true A5 size, we also have this size with trim lines!
To get the download link for these pages, plus access to all of our free printables, sign up for our email newsletter below with your email address. You’ll be the first to know when new printables are released, I’ve already picked some fun 4th of July themed clipart to create these for July, as well!
Here are some more free planner printables you might enjoy-
Free Printable Budget Worksheets
Free Printable Mermaid Weekly Sticker Kit for Summer
Free Printable Summer Dashboards for your planner
Summer Vacation Printable Stickers
Free Printable Summer Activity Stickers
Save this post for later! Click the image below to save to Pinterest!