Hey guys! The other day I shared a post all about my 2017 fitness goals, so today I wanted to share the rest of the goals I’ve set for 2017!
Normally I’d share goals in a whole lot of different categories, but this year I am focusing mainly on my fitness, my finances, and my business. So, here’s the other part of my goals for the year!
If you want to check out my fitness goals, click here! For the rest, keep reading!
First of all, I want to share my word of the year. I don’t normally do a word of the year, but I felt really compelled to and I think this is so fitting for where I am right now. My word for 2017 is going to be-
I am planning to practice consistency in 2017 so that I can reach all the goals! I think my biggest hangup personally for accomplishing things is consistency and progress, so that is what I am focusing on.. consistent actions!
Here are the goals!
- Increase income by 7% each month
- Increase blog pageviews by 20% monthly
- Increase Instagram followers by 10% monthly
- Increase Pinterest followers by 15% monthly
- Increase Facebook followers by 5% monthly
I have my yearly goals for this so I just broke them down by each month to see what kind of increase I would need and that’s what I am shooting for. I have a lot of strategies for this, and it could really be its own post. I’ll probably talk about this within my income breakdowns each month, so be sure to check those out if you are interested.
- Read Dave Ramsey’s Total Money Makeover
- Complete baby step #1
- Make progress on baby step #2… it would be AWESOME to have our only debt be student loans, the car(s), and the house.
- Buy a 2nd car! We are going to be going against Dave Ramsey on this, I KNOW, because we can’t financially pay cash for a car, but my oldest child will be starting preschool and we need a 2nd vehicle.
That’s it! I’ll be trying to do monthly & other occasional goal updates throughout the year! You’ll get those updates straight to your inbox if you subscribe, plus some other goodies!